Sunday, January 17, 2016

misisrecipe is now on Instagram


I am now on Instagram

Don't worry, my posts are limited to selfies as I want to explore Qatar this 2016.

I've been here for almost a year and half and honestly, aside from malls, I don't think I've seen most of what's in here.

I will try to take pictures of places I've visited or any nearby attractions I can access for FREE or if possible, I will try my best not to spend a lot of money in every locations. And a collection of photos I've taken once in a while, it can be foods, events, or anything in between.

Join me as  I discover the fast-growing State of Qatar. Here are some of the photos I have recently uploaded, follow me on Instagram:


“Doha is a fascinating city that combines cutting-edge modernity with rich cultural tradition." 
(Gulf Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment